Creating a Business account with Inkpay is easy! Simply follow the below steps to get started.
- From the Inkpay website, select ‘Sign Up / Login’
- Next, select ‘Sign up here’
- Select ‘Register as Business’
- Enter your business details followed by your personal details. A user account will be created for you - this will be linked to your business.
- Verify your email address. An email will be sent with a verification link. Click this link or copy and paste it to a web browser.
- You will then need to upload documents in order to verify your account. Depending on where your business operates, the required documents will differ based on the local council requirements. For example, some will require a licence while others will need a particular health certificate.
- Once these documents have been verified by our team, your account will be active!