1. From your dashboard, go to the QuikQuotes tab. From there you can search for quotes by the customer's name and/or suburb, sort by status, or scroll through the list.
2. Select “View” next to the quote to see the quote details and a photo (if the customer has uploaded one). A green tick next to 'Has Limit' confirms the customer has been verified and approved.
3. Add your comments and estimated price for the piece from the drop down box.
4. Next, select “Send Estimate”. This will trigger an email notification to the customer. From there, they can log in to their account to view your response and continue to the conversation.
5. To decline a QuikQuote request, select “View” then “Not interested”, or simply do not respond to it.
Tip: If you are busy and don’t have time to reply to each quote individually, quickly cut and paste a generic message to direct the customer to your best point of contact - for example social media, phone, email, etc.